Fiber & Fiber Delivered Lasers : 0-500W
25mm Series Micromachining Fiber Laser Process Head System
The Micromachining Laser Process Head System is designed for fine cutting and welding applications with conventional and fiber lasers. Fiber lasers offer improved line speeds, finer machining capabilities, reduced downtime and lower cost of ownership.
The unit accepts a wide variety of both cutting optics and welding optics. The modular design permits custom configurations for specific applications. Ultra-fine pitch adjustments enable precise accurate set-ups. The robust industrial design of our 25mm Series Micromachining Fiber Laser Process Head System provides precise adjustment of the desired spot location for detailed and intricate cutting work such as medical stent manufacturing or semiconductor marking or cutting.
25mm Series Micromachining Fiber Laser Process Head System Specifications
- 22.8mm C.A. Fine Cut Head Assembly
- ±4mm Focus Adjustment with 10µm Resolution
- ±1.25mm X-Y Nozzle Tip Adjustment with Fine Pitch Adjusters
- Available Linear Adjustable Translation Mount 20mm Travel
- 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm & 150mm focal lengths available.
- Gas Jet Manifold, 200 psi max
- 0.5mm & 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm Nozzle Tips
- Quick Change Process Head Mount
- 75 mm objective CCD Camera Viewing Head Assembly w/ 1x or 2x relay lens
- Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Brass Construction
- Accessory Kit Available
- Optic Cleaning Kit Available
- Rated up to 500W
25mm Fiber Laser Process Head System Building Tree
Click diagrams to see full product details.
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **