Fiber & Fiber Delivered Lasers : 0-500W
25mm Series Micromachining Fiber Laser Process Head System
The Micromachining Laser Process Head System is designed for fine cutting and welding applications with conventional and fiber lasers. The unit accepts a wide variety of both cutting and welding optics. The modular design permits custom configurations for specific applications. Ultra-fine pitch adjustments enable precise accurate set-ups. Robust industrial design.
- 22.8mm C.A. Fine Cut Head Assembly
- ±4mm Focus Adjustment with 10µm Resolution
- ±1.25mm X-Y Nozzle Tip Adjustment with Fine Pitch Adjusters
- Available Linear Adjustable Translation Mount 20mm Travel
- 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm & 150mm focal lengths available.
- Gas Jet Manifold, 200 psi max
- 0.5mm & 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm Nozzle Tips
- Quick Change Process Head Mount
- 75 mm objective CCD Camera Viewing Head Assembly w/ 1x or 2x relay lens
- Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Brass Construction
- Accessory Kit Available
- Optic Cleaning Kit Available
- Rated up to 500W
25mm Fiber Laser Process Head System Building Tree
Click diagrams to see full product details.
For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today.