19mm Laser Process Heads
Laser Process Head : PHA-19
Laser Process Heads provide a protective housing for the focus lens. Each process head is equipped with a nozzle tip standoff adjustment and X-Y focus lens adjustment. Male 1"-32 threads allow for easy mounting to other "19 Series" components. Internal gas jet manifold is included for introducing assist gas to the workpiece.
Haas part number PHA-19-25-089-LB shown above. Download technical drawings for each stock part number on the right. Download free Adobe PDF reader and SolidWorks Viewer on the left.
- Standard Focal Lengths: 38mm, 64mm, 75mm, 89mm, 95mm, 100mm, 127mm, 191mm (Custom Focal Lengths Available, Optic Not Included)
- 1"-32 Mounting Thread (C-Mount) Standard, Custom Mounting Available
- Assist Gas Pressure: 7 Bar (100psi) Max. 1'8" Barb Fitting
- Optics: 1.0" and 1.1" Diameter Standard (Custom Diameters Available)
- Use with T-438 Series Tips. 2.5 FL and under M8 series available.
- Available for all Wavelengths
- Anodized Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
- 19mm input Clear Aperture
- Custom Configurations Available
- Includes Beam Tube Locking Ring Haas part #LR-BT-19
Laser Process Head (PHA) Part Numbering Anatomy
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **