Fiber & Fiber Delivered Lasers : 500-10kW
38mm Series High Power Fiber Laser Process Head System
The 38mm c.a. fiber laser process head system is designed for 1KW-10KW Fiber Laser cutting and welding applications. The robust industrial modular design permits custom configurations utilizing standard components. Several collimation and focus lens configurations are available to suit all fiber laser makes and models. Additional CCD viewing, capacitive non-contact height sensing with linear Z axis and pneumatic crash protection are just some of the additional features available.
38mm Fiber Laser Head Specifications
- 35.5mm Clear Aperture for 1KW-10KW Fiber Laser Cutting and Welding Applications
- Water-Cooled Optics
- Multiple Optic Options
- Robust Modular Industrial Design for Custom Configurations
- Crash Detection and Protection Options
- X-Y Adjustable Optic Cartridge Design
- Calibrated Nozzle Tip Stand-off Adjustment
- Gas Jet Manifold Rated to 25 Bar (365 PSI)
- Several air knife and cover glass options available
- All Metric Stainless Steel Hardware
- Anodized Aluminum, Brass, and Stainless Steel Construction
- Accessory and Optic Cleaning Kit Available
38mm Fiber Laser Process Head System Building Tree
Click diagrams to see full product details.
For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today.