Laser Beam Position Viewing
CAM-GE-CM (B/W) / CAM-GE-CB (Color)
Gig E Camera: Progressive Scan
Gigabit Ethernet, (also called GigE or GigE Vision), is an industrial camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE is the first standard to allow fast transfers (1000 Mbps) of data using standard low cost cables over long lengths of up to 100 meters. An industrial GigE camera ultimately gives users increased data transfer speeds and cable lengths.
- Member of C3 Compact series, covering VGA to UXGA resolution
- 656 (h) x 494 (v) 7.4µm square pixels
- 324,064 total pixels
- 1/3" progressive scan - Monochrome and Bayer mosaic color versions
- 90 frames/second with external trigger and full resolution
- Increased frame rate with vertical binning and partial scan
- Exposure time from 21.6µs to 2 sec. using Pulse Width trigger mode
- Programmable exposure from 43.2 µs to 11.037ms in Full Frame scan
- Sequencer trigger mode for on-the-fly change of gain, exposure and ROI
- LVAL-synchronous/asynchronous operation (auto-detect)
- Auto iris lens video output allows a wider range of light
- GigE Vision interface with 10 or 8 bit output
- Programmable GPIO with opto-isolated inputs and outputs
- Comprehensive software tools and SDK for Windows XP/Vista
||>50 dB (0 dB Gain)
Gig E Camera (CAM-GE) Part Numbering Anatomy
Haas Part # CAM-GE-CM-X4
GIGE Camera X-4 Cross Hair Generator Software.
Additional options available upon request
We would be happy to discuss a custom designed solution that's right for any project, large or small. For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today. (973) 598-1150
Process Head System
Click series above to see building tree details.
For additional information, contact a Haas Laser Technology sales representative today.
** Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult a Haas Laser Tech engineer for the latest specification changes or any additional assistance. **